It’s time for another installment of viewer mail. Well, we don’t actually have viewer mail yet, but we have talked about it! Perhaps in the near future we will have a place for you to ask your questions to our panel of experts. In the meantime, we will use some of the actual search terms used in finding this site to see what you, the reader, are interested in learning more about. Enjoy!
- stupid plans for world domination — I’m not sure why you’re looking for the stupid plans, unless you want to see if your plans are listed. Regardless of your intent, we do have some here. A fellow who called himself “Important Evil Genius” had some idea of making pickled zombies, and that’s definitely stupid. There’s also a post called “what would be your method of choice for World Domination?”, and it has some ideas. There’s some info by Mr. Destructo, who sounds like he knows a thing or two about doomsday devices. (Let’s hope he decides to use his powers for good.)
- dentist puns — Unfortunately, we have some of these on the site. Our buffet of randomness includes all kinds of humor, even some non-humorous items on the side like puns. Search for dentist (from the box in the right sidebar) and you’ll find them.
- memoir about my childhood life — I think you’re confused. You want to find memoirs about your own childhood life? Shouldn’t you already know them? And if there are some posted online, shouldn’t you know about them? Either way, we do not have your childhood memoirs at this time. If there’s enough interest, we could write some for you. But we do have some of Thomas Wayne’s memoirs, and he’s had an interesting life.
- fat inducing virus — This sounds like it should go with the “stupid plans for world domination” search. Why else do you want to make everyone fat? Or are you trying to make the rest of the world like America? Or are you about to start selling some fat-reducing medicine? Hmm…
- WORKAHOLIC COWORKER — We have this covered already. Search the site for “workaholic”.
- blogs high blood pressure — Boy, do we have something for you! Search for a post called “reducing high blood pressure”. It’s a good time. (However, if you have serious problems, you should be visiting a doctor instead of reading this.) Here, we debate things like whether eating bacon can lower your blood pressure. Yeah, that stands in the face of conventional wisdom, but bacon sure is good!
- golf is boring — True dat! We here at Buffet o’ Blog have noticed that, too, when they waste precious time during SportsCenter to show golf highlights. So we started a post called “making golf less boring”. The ideas presented here are definitely radical, but we think they would greatly improve the ratings and make people more interested in playing. Feel free to add your own ideas in the comments section.
That’s all for today. Stay tuned for the next installment of this valuable series.