The past few days have been so hot we’ve been trying to figure out how to describe it. Wednesday it was 110 here with a heat index over 120, with lots of humidity. I think that goes beyond crazy-mad hot. Our local weathermen are running out of adjectives and phrases for the forecasts.
So we came up with a new heat scale:
* The day-star, it burns
* That ain’t right hot
* Crazy-mad hot
* Unbelievably stupid-hot
* Is this Arizona?
* This heat is inconceivable!
* Hot Attack
* So hot that if someone says “Hot enough for ya?” you’re allowed to punch them.
* Did you replace my sweet tea with jalapeno juice?
* It feels like I’m on fire
* I’m on fire
* No really, I’m actually on fire it’s so hot